- A cookie is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer's hard disk so that the website can remember who you are
- A cookie will typically contain the name of the website from which the cookie has come, the "lifetime" of the cookie, and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number
- We cannot identify you personally by using a cookie. Cookies store no personal data and are not used to gather personal information
- To count the total number of unique visitors who are accessing the website over a particular period of time. This also enables us to differentiate between new and returning visitors
- To ensure a persistent connection with the same web server in the load balancing pool
Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you will still be able to access areas or features of our site. We merely retain their use for the purposes detailed here.